Friday, March 5, 2010

Assignment 1

Well I have finally created a game and you can go and play if you want. So my first game experience was a little hard but not really but things was kind of complicated. As long as you follow the instructions and the things you were taught you dont have to worry about anything at all. ButIwill tell you one mistake an you can mess your whole game up. My favorite part was after creating the game is looking and playing the game. I feel that this is a great class and a big learning experience class. I really learn in this class and wish i could have had it all my high school years. I plan on using the things I learned in this class outside of school and might end up making a career out of it. To be successful like drake and trey you must pay close attention to the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment